Dental implants can make mouths happy. Missing teeth can ruin smiles and lead to further tooth decay or a shift in your remaining healthy teeth. Always Dental Care recommends cosmetic dentistry to fill the gaps as soon as possible. One of our best procedures is dental implants.
If you need dental implants or are looking for better ways to care for your current ones, here are some simple steps you can take for a healthier smile:
– Avoid all foods that may be too hard to chew. During the festive season, this includes giant candy canes, peppermint bark, or hard peanut brittle.
– If you have any issues with your oral health, be sure to visit Always Dental Care for an oral exam. Also, make sure to attend your regularly scheduled appointments.
– Stop smoking and chewing tobacco. Smoking can cause bone structure weakness, which can lead to your implants failing.
– Do not chew on inedible items such as pens or pencils.
– Brush twice daily and floss once daily. Always make sure to clean all sides of each tooth and behind your last set in the back of your mouth.
Dental implants can make your smile whole once more. To set up an appointment with Dr. Truong Nguyen, please call our office in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania at 484.392.7687. Fill in the empty spaces in your smile with dental implants today!